A unique opportunity for an experienced Quality Assurance Analyst. Under the supervision of the QA Manager, the QA Analyst will carry out procedures to ensure that all information system products and services meet organization standards and end-user requirements. This position will also assist in the testing of software to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects. QA documents and works to resolve basic problems and reports progress on problem resolution to management.
• Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality.
• Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
• Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Requires a minimum of 3+ years of direct professional experience in a quality assurance analyst role.
• Ability to implement and troubleshoot programming changes and modifications. Automation testing experience.
• Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing large datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS, etc.)
• Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages, SSRS, databases (SQL etc.), file format (XML).
• Knowledge of Mobile testing
• Adept at queries, report writing, and presenting findings. Experience with automation testing.
• Experience regarding data models, database design, data mining, and segmentation techniques.
• Collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
• Experience with understanding clinical data.
• Experience with XMLSpy.
• Experience with agile/Scrum testing methodologies
• Attention to detail
• Communication — written and oral skills
• Consult with and receive feedback constructively from co-workers on projects
• Knowledge of relevant policies and procedures
• Problem identification and resolution
• Computer network and computer systems
• Must be a fast learner
• Works independently as well as part of a team
• Occasionally: Walking inside, carrying no greater than 35 pounds, kneeling, bending.
• Frequently: Hearing/listening, typing, use of a computer.
• Constantly: Sitting, standing, seeing.
• Occasionally: Works with others, extended day, fast paced.
• Frequently: Works alone, face-to-face contact with others.
• Constantly: Works around others, verbal contact with others, indoors.
• Candidates ideally would possess 3-5 years of experience
• Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
• Health Insurance
• 401k Plan
• Sick Days
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• Voluntary Dental and Vision