A unique opportunity for Web Developer to make an impact in the healthcare industry.
Under the supervision, the Senior Web Developer is be responsible for writing code to generate web pages, access databases, and business logic servers; Work with designers and content producers to test and document software for websites; Write, modify, and debug software for websites; Contribute to the User Interface from inception to development and delivery, working closely with an agile team.
- Define site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envision system features and functionality
- Design and develop user interfaces to internet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determine design methodologies and tool sets; complete programming using languages and software products; design and conduct tests.
- Integrate applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; study and establish connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Complete applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contribute to team meetings; troubleshoot development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Evaluate and implement various products across the technology stack.
- Implement end-to-end solutions including personalization, catalog, and cross channel integration.
- Design and implement customization for content management frameworks and transform customer experience across web/mobile.
- Build reporting dashboards for internal and external use.
- Support web application platform to ensure stability and availability.
- Design and scale web application infrastructure.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field and/or will consider 7+ years of experience
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Experience in developing web applications