Modesto, CA 95356
Are you ready for your next challenge in Software Development?
Novo Technologies is looking for a self-motivated individual who can work independently as well as with a team, and is fully willing to take initiative. Under the supervision of the Manager, the Sr. Azure Developer will join a cross functional team and work on developing a transportation management platform in the Azure environment.
If you have excellent problem-solving skills, analytical skills, and knowledge of analytical tools as well as real-world Azure experience, this may be the opportunity for you.
- Develop software development strategies.
- Assist in analysis and design using the facilities offered by Azure.
- Design, code, and test applications in the Azure environment.
- Work with peers to develop end-to-end testing and quality assurance procedures and plans with a focus on working in the Azure environment.
- Discuss business requirements with business analysts, end-users, and management, and develop these into technical requirements, system design, functional specifications, and specifications with business, all oriented towards the Azure “eco-system”.
- Assist in development of project plans, budgets, and resource requirements.
- Monitor system performance and code quality of other team members.
- Assist in defining project success criteria.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field (will consider years of experience)
- 2+ years of direct experience working with Azure-based applications
- 7+ years of experience
- Direct experience building enterprise level applications using Azure tools and services. Detailed understanding of object oriented programming techniques, including design patterns and Agile development methodologies.
Direct, real-world experience in the following Azure Services:
- Azure Logic Apps.
- Azure Service Bus
- Azure API Gateway
- Azure Developer Portal
- Azure SQL & Cache
- Authentication & Access Management in Azure
Why Consider Working With Us
- Whether you have 10 years of experience or two years, our working environment and office culture fosters learning. Our team of people work together to help one another improve in skill set, knowledge, and experience.
- If you enjoy mentoring and building up others, you’ll have the opportunity to work with interns through our Novo Technologies Internship Program.
- Specializing in software for healthcare, you’ll see firsthand how your talent makes a difference and can impact so many lives around the world.
- You will work with some of the top leaders in the industry.
- Most important, you will have the opportunity to grow, gain a new skill set, and thrive.