Under the supervision of the Scrum Master Manager, the Scrum Master will lead the team in delivering functionality on time and with high quality using the Agile Scrum process. The Scrum Master facilitates daily stand-up, sprint planning, backlog grooming, story estimation, sprint review, and demo. This position collaborates with Project Managers, Development Team, Quality Assurance, and others in support of moving deliverables.
- Plan and facilitate all activities including: sprint planning, release planning, daily Scrum, backlog grooming, and sprint reviews.
- Provide Training to new team members regarding Scrum framework as well as the use of Rally; identify additional training needs to team and individual members.
- Ensures that Scrum framework is utilized in a manner consistent with the corporate framework.
- Coordinate software release meetings to release product software into pre-production and production.
- Experience in the use of collaborative tools such as JIRA and TFS helpful.
- Grow and learn new tools and techniques to position the team for success.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Minimum Education: BA/BS Degree in related field (will consider years of experience)
- Minimum Experience: 2 Years
- Preferred Experience: 4 Years
- Experience working as a Scrum Master (Certified a plus but not required)
- Complete understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and its processes and procedures
- Proven track record of delivering software application in an Agile environment
- Experience facilitating and working with small and large development teams
- A strong team player with outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Understand backlog tracking, burn-down metrics, and task definition.
- Highly Creative Thinker
- Ability to receive feedback constructively to improve development