We have an opening for a Software Developer, to join our growing team and company in Modesto, CA. Under the supervision of the Software Development Manager,the Software Developer will develop and execute multi-tiered web applicationsand server operating systems; Design, develop, test, modify, and support .NET web-based applications using, among other .NET tools, C#, .NET Framework,Visual Studio.NET, ASP.NET; Develop and implement software unit testing andvalidation procedures, programming, and documentation; Support and/or install software applications and components; work from written specifications andpre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and maintain documentation of the requirements needed to implement solutions that meet theclient’s business needs.
• Executesdesigning, coding, debugging, and unit testing of software products.
• Meetswith hardware engineers to resolve hardware/software compatibility.
• Meetswith other departments to participate in specification, design, code, and testreviews.
• Evaluateproblems to develop solutions relating to computer software.
• Contributesto the enhancement of software development procedure.
• Improvesexisting programs by analyzing and identifying areas for alteration.
• Interfaceswith users to define system requirements and/or necessary alterations.
• Contributesin project planning and project management.
• Interactswith all internal and external sources necessary to successfully completeassignments.
- Bachelor’sDegree in Computer Science or related field and/or will consider 4-6 years of experience.
- Azure Development
- Net/ MVC.Net
- ObjectOriented Design
- WebService Development (SOAP)
- WebAPIs (REST)
- SQLServer Development
- TDD(Test Driven Development)
- Unit Testing
- Createand present findings, solutions, and demos.
- Performsother duties as assigned.