Modesto, CA 95356
Novo Technologies is looking for a self-motivated individual who can work independently as well as with a team and is fully willing to take initiative. Under the supervision of the Manager, the Sr. DevOps Engineer/Sys. Admin. will help to build functional systems that improve customer service. The responsibilities include deploying product updates, identifying production issues, and implementing integrations that meet customer needs. The ideal candidate for this opportunity will have experience with SQL as well as understand the workflow and process requirement of complex application systems. This candidate would have knowledge and experience with troubleshooting abilities on connectivity issues due to firewall, load balancer, proxy, and others.
If you have excellent problem-solving skills, analytical skills, and knowledge of analytical tools, this may be the opportunity for you.
- Implementing integrations requests by customers
- Automate CI and deployment, and support existing automated process using Bamboo
- Deploy updates and fixes
- Provide Level 2 technical support
- Build tool to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems
- Perform a root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Develop scripts to automate visualization
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Will consider 7+ years of professional experience
- 7+ years of professional experience
- Experience using Analytic Software – Preferably New Relic, or experience with others like App Dynamics, Solarwinds.
- Software security, coding and scripting, testing skills.
- Professional experience in a Sys. Admin Role/Application Administrator
- Professional experience using Windows Server OS, IIS, NodeJS, Visual Studio, MS Build
- Professional experience using Atlassian Product Line – Jira, Bamboo, Bitbucket, Confluence
- Professional experience in Azure Cloud Services, including API Gateway, Architecture and DevOps
- Experience using analytic software – Preferably New Relic, or experience with others like App Dynamics, Solarwinds
- Knowledge of software security, coding and scripting, and testing skills