- Under the general supervision of the Software Development Manager, the Senior Full Stack Developer will join a cross functional team and work on developing scalable, maintainable and testable systems utilizing the latest front end and back end technologies within a highly automated continuous integration/continuous delivery environment. (Mobile Apps, Web Apps, Integration)
- Develop software development strategies.
- Assist in analysis and procurement of productivity tools as needed.
- Design, code, and test a variety of custom business applications.
- Work with peers to develop end-to-end testing and quality assurance procedures and plans.
- Discuss business requirements with business analysts, end-users, and management, and develop these into technical requirements, system design, functional specifications, and specifications with business.
- Assist in development of project plans, budgets, and resource requirements.
- Monitor system performance and code quality of other team members.
- Assist in defining project success criteria.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field (will consider years of experience)
- 7+ years of professional experience
- Detailed understanding of object oriented programming techniques, including design patterns and Agile development methodologies.
Extensive experience in:
• Front end framework (Foundation, Bootstrap, etc.)
• AngularJS or Ember
• Node.js (Nice to have)
• Azure (Nice to have)
• C# / .Net
• ASP.Net / MVC.Net
• Web Service Development (SOAP)
• Web APIs (REST)
• SQL Server Development
• TDD (Test Driven Development)
• Unit Testing
Must be able to work on site, telecommunicating not available at this time.
Not currently sponsoring work Visa’s or transfers at this time.
Paid Time Off
Mentoring and support through your career with the company
Experience working with the world’s leader in Emergency Services and Healthcare