A unique opportunity located in Modesto, CA, for a developer to make an impact in the healthcare industry. Under the general supervision of the Software Development Manager, the Senior Full Stack Developer will join a cross functional team and work on developing scalable, maintainable, and testable systems utilizing the latest front end and back end technologies within a highly automated continuous integration/continuous delivery environment. (Mobile Apps, Web Apps, Integration)
- Develop software development strategies.
- Assist in analysis and procurement of productivity tools as needed.
- Design, code, and test a variety of custom business applications.
- Work with peers to develop end-to-end testing and quality assurance procedures and plans.
- Discuss business requirements with business analysts, end-users, and management, and develop these into technical requirements, system design, functional specifications, and specifications with business.
- Assist in development of project plans, budgets, and resource requirements.
- Monitor system performance and code quality of other team members.
- Assist in defining project success criteria.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Will also consider 4+ years of experience.
Detailed understanding of object-oriented programming techniques, including design patterns and Agile Development Methodologies.
Professional experience in:
- Front end framework (Foundation, Bootstrap, etc.)
- AngularJS or Ember
- C# / .Net
- Net / MVC.Net
- Web Service Development (SOAP)
- Web APIs (REST)
- SQL Server Development
- TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Unit Testing
- NICE TO HAVE