Modesto, CA 95356
Novo Technologies is looking for ETL Developers who are ready to be challenged and able to work in a fast paced environment. With the supervision of the Manager and support of the team, the role of the ETL Developer will perform the analysis, design, development, testing, and implementation of all corporate BI solutions, to include SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Tableau, PowerBI, Domo, and SQL Server.
A solid understanding of Microsoft technologies is desired, with knowledge around developing complex logic within T-SQL. The BI Developer will assist in defining the scope of a project, or phase of a project, utilizing qualitative criteria, technical, and business specifications.
This position may interest you if you:
- Show a willingness and demonstrate a desire to exceed expectations
- Can accept change and encourage others to adapt to change
- Show a sense of urgency in completing tasks to the best of your ability
- Have good personal time management skills involving meeting deadlines and time reporting
Overall, if you’re looking to join a growing team and build a career, this opportunity may interest you. The work we do directly impacts the lives of people every day, involving healthcare and emergency services. Now more than ever, be a part of team that sees how their work truly makes a difference.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a scientific, business, or technical field and/or will consider 7 years of experience in a related field.
- Extensive working experience in designing, developing BI application, and reports utilizing the latest Microsoft technologies.
- 7+ years of experience with SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, on SQL Server 2012+
- Extensive experience in SQL language, MDX, and scripting
- Extensive knowledge of RDBMS and dimensional modeling
- Knowledge of Open Source tools and related development skills is desired but not required. This includes Linux, R/RTools, Anaconda, and GIT.
- Up-to-date knowledge of Microsoft BI products.
- An understanding of ETL processes. SSIS experience desirable.
- High level database design expertise in major Relational Data Management Systems (e.g. SQL Server).
- Completely familiar with the general requirements and issues associated with building BI solutions.
- Established expertise and ability to deliver in some of the following:
1. Applications reporting
2. Complex Architecture and Deployment
3. Application Foundation
4. Analytical Applications/OLAP
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate with, negotiate with, and influence the data warehouse customer on technical.
- Can work with little direction or supervision but understands when to ask for support and promotes an open flow of information so that all are well informed.
- Ability to qualify and analyze business requirements.
Why Novo Technologies
- Whether you have 10 years of experience or two years, our mentality and culture fosters learning. Our team of people work together to help one another improve in skill set, knowledge, and experience.
- If you enjoy mentoring and building up others, you’ll have the opportunity to work with interns through our Novo Technologies Internship Program.
- Specializing in software for healthcare, you’ll see firsthand how your talent makes a difference and can impact so many lives around the world.
- You will work with some of the top leaders in the industry.
- Most important, you will have the opportunity to grow, gain a new skill set, and thrive.