Salary: $98,000.00 to $126,000.00 /year
Novo Technologies is hiring Software Developers. A great opportunity to work on projects for the healthcare industry and make a difference in the lives of many people. Under the supervision of the Software Development Manager,this position will assume responsibilities for analyzing requirements,designing, developing, and maintaining a wide range of applications and supportprocesses on popular technology stacks including C#, ASP.NET, jQuery,Bootstrap, Angular JS, and TFS. Somespecific responsibilities would include assisting the team with enhancements toexisting systems and bug fixing.
- Assist with carrying out software design projects involving .Nettechnology.
- Applyadvanced theoretical knowledge of software development and engineering theoriesand principles.
- Developand execute multi-tiered web applications on client’s windows and serveroperating systems.
- Design,develop, test, and support .NET web-based applications using, among other .NETtools, C#, .NET Framework, Visual Studio.NET, ASP.NET.
- Modifyexisting software to correct errors.
- Analyzeuser needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design withintime constraints.
- Performother duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’sDegree in Computer Science or related field and/or will consider 7+ years ofexperience
- Detailedunderstanding of object oriented programming techniques, including designpatterns and Agile development methodologies.
Extensive experience in:
- C#/ .Net
- ASP.Net/ MVC.Net
- ObjectOriented Design
- WebService Development (SOAP)
- WebAPIs (REST)
- SQLServer Development
- TDD(Test Driven Development)
We are a growing company and are also located in Modesto, the Central Valley area. We offer benefits (medical, vision, and dental), PTO, Paid Holidays, and the opportunity to grow your career within the company.