A unique opportunity for an experienced Quality Assurance Analyst. Under the supervision of the QA Manager, the QA Analyst will carry out procedures to ensure that all information system products and services meet organization standards and end-user requirements. This position will also assist in the testing of software to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects. QA documents and works to resolve basic problems and reports progress on problem resolution to management.
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Requires a minimum of 3+ years of direct professional experience in a quality assurance analyst role.
- Ability to implement and troubleshoot programming changes and modifications.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing large datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages, SSRS, databases (SQL etc.), file format (XML).
- Knowledge of Mobile testing
- Adept at queries, report writing, and presenting findings.
- Experience regarding data models, database design, data mining, and segmentation techniques.
- Experience with Selenium.
- Collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience with understanding clinical data.
- Experience with XMLSpy.
- Experience with agile/Scrum testing methodologies